HOW TO HIRE
Complete with job descriptions, skill profiles and interview templates. Use this executive assistant hiring guide to help you make the right decisions, fast.
What does an executive assistant do?
At a glance, the role of an Executive Assistant is similar to an Administration Assistant in many ways. They’re responsible for managing the information flow and performing administration tasks for their assigned executive or executives.
Depending on the executive, the organization and the employee’s skill set, Executive assistants may also deal with basic financial management, prepare reports or meeting briefs, conduct market research or act on behalf of the executive or leader.
Day to day tasks of an Executive Assistant
- Act as a gatekeeper and manage communication for an executive
- Conduct market research and prepare information for an executive
- Being a point of contact between executive and internal colleagues
- Organizing meetings, travel arrangements and itineraries
- Producing or reviewing reports and presentations