Have you got what it takes to be commander in chief?
Take the Presidential Candidate skills assessment now to find out how you stack up against Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and others.
Presidential candidates should be chosen based on their ability to do the job, not lip service.
The President of the United States is one of the world's most powerful political figures.
The President is the head of state and head of government for the United States of America. They are also the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces.
See if you have the skills it takes to take on the job. Take the assessment and see how you would stack up as an applicant for the role.
With great power, comes great responsibility. Here is what you can expect to be doing as POTUS.
- Set the national agenda on laws, treaties and court rulings
- Work with Congress to pass legislation
- Develop federal policies
- Appoint federal officials
- Authority to deploy military forces
- Ultimate authority in the use of nuclear weapons
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the Executive Branch
- Execute and enforce laws created by Congress
- Direct the armed forces
- Represent the United States government to overseas leaders
- Nominate ambassadors, federal judges and other officers of the United States
- Develop and proposes the federal budget for Congress approval
SKILLS NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE
- Thorough knowledge of the Constitution
- Understand how the government works
- Understand strategic military tactics
- Effective communication and persuasion skills
- Crisis management skills
- Resilience in the face of negativity and rejection
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- USD$400,000 salary, with attractive travel and entertainment allowances
- The use of two Presidential Residences; The White House (Washington DC) and Camp David (Maryland)
- Private plane and helicopter
- Personal assistants and personal chef
- 24/7 protection from the Secret Service, including for immediate family
- Lifetime pension and healthcare
- Unlimited golf
Vervoe has skill assessments for any role... even the President.
Replace the lengthy résumé screening with skills assessments. Vervoe’s auto-grading and ranking lets you focus only on top performers.
Get a complete evaluation of your candidate’s ability to perform the role. See who can do the job, before they get the job.
Instead of screening people out on background, screen everyone in. Meet the top- performing candidates after their skills have been validated.
See Vervoe in action.
Vervoe is an AI-powered skills assessment platform that allows you to easily make the right hiring decision based on performance. Vervoe’s solution automatically grades any test, and ranks candidates according to job-related skills.