Are you a student or recent graduate interested in building real-world graphic design experience with an award-winning team?
We’re on the lookout for a talented junior graphic designer looking to grow their knowledge and skills across a wide variety of marketing projects. As part of the Vervoe marketing team, you’ll help us to bring our brand to life through exciting and creative marketing campaigns. You’ll bring a passion for learning and trying new things.
At Vervoe our mission is to make hiring about merit, not background. Vervoe predicts job performance using skills assessments that showcase the talent of every candidate.
Every day, wonderful, capable and passionate people are unfairly excluded from the hiring process for reasons other than whether they can actually do the job. Vervoe gives every candidate an opportunity to showcase their talent by performing job-related tasks.
Vervoe is a fast-growing SaaS startup company based in Melbourne, with offices in the US and Europe. This is an opportunity to join a startup that builds and delivers cutting edge talent acquisition solutions for the world’s most exciting companies. You’ll work with a passionate team, receive technical and career mentoring and develop your skills rapidly in a fast yet supportive environment.
What you'll be doing day-to-day
- Conceptualising visuals that are appealing and on-brand
- Preparing rough drafts and present ideas to the team
- Developing landing pages, banner ads, social assets, eDM’s and other digital designs
- Developing eBooks, flyers, sales brochures and presentation assets other print designs
- Choosing appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team and product designer to produce concepts and final designs
- Testing graphics across various media
- Discussing feedback with the team and amending designs
What skills you'll bring to the team
- Familiarity with design software and web technologies
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
What we'll provide you
- Practical experience with web, design marketing and advertising projects and techniques
- Guidance and feedback from our senior in-house designer and successful marketing professionals
- Flexible schedule and remote work arrangements.
As part of the Vervoe application process, we ask you to undertake a design assessment, that helps us get to you know you as a designer and give every applicant a fair chance.
Note: You must be based in Sydney or Melbourne and have full working rights in Australia.