Who we are
At Vervoe, our mission is to make hiring about merit, not background. Vervoe predicts job performance using skills assessments that showcase the talent of every candidate.
Every day, wonderful, capable, and passionate people are unfairly excluded from the hiring process for reasons other than whether they can actually do the job. Vervoe gives every candidate an opportunity to showcase their talent by performing job-related tasks.
Vervoe is a fast-growing SaaS startup company with customers around the world. This is an opportunity to join a startup that builds and delivers cutting edge talent acquisition solutions for the world’s most exciting companies. You’ll work with a passionate team, receive career mentoring, and develop your skills rapidly in a fast yet supportive environment.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be joining a passionate team of CS professionals, developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will own the customer relationship and engage in strategic conversations to understand their recruitment process, objectives, and success criteria.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Solutions, you will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with our platform. Our team works from our Dallas and Melbourne, Australia locations.
Working with Vervoe you will:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of Vervoe
- Develop a deep understanding of the platform features and solutions to ensure customers are leveraging the platform’s functionality to its fullest potential
- Understand customer business goals and objectives to ensure that clients derive maximum value from their investments in Vervoe and fully utilize their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Monitor customer usage to track adoption, opportunities for optimization, expansion, and at risk early warning signs.
- Proactively engage with existing customers periodically to promote customer relationships and ensure satisfaction with our product
- Interact with customers using live chat or email to answer support queries
- Help to develop and update training documentation, presentations, and content that will help onboard new customers and provide continued value to all customers
- Work closely with our sales, product, marketing, engineering, and other internal teams to develop and prioritize product improvements
- You may have some or have tons of experience. We don’t stress over quantity, we care about the quality: how you can contribute and make an immediate impact
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent project and time management skills
- You are a motivated self-starter with an understanding of key customer success concepts and a passion for working with customers
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing. You can convey a vision and inspire customers with a sense of what is possible with Vervoe
- You enjoy working in a team but also work well independently
- You are passionate about technology and being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Resourceful and results-driven. You pick things up quickly and like to figure things out on your own.
- You have excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- You have a proactive, solution-oriented attitude when tackling customer issues
- Bonus points if you are a bilingual Spanish speaker and/or you have an understanding of recruiting trends and challenges
We don’t need your résumé, we do things quickly and simply and, if you’re interested, you’ll get a chance to show what you can do straight away. Here’s what to expect when you apply:
- A skill-based assessment using the Vervoe platform.
- If we like what we see, we’ll invite you to meet our team.
- Either way, you’ll get an answer